Our Patient Portal is designed to offer you convenient and secure access to your health information anytime, anywhere. Our portal provides a centralized location for Episcopal Health Services patients to view their medical records, communicate with healthcare providers, and manage various aspects of their healthcare journey.
In your EHS portal, you can:
- View, Download, or Transmit Your Health Summary: Easily access a comprehensive summary of your health records.
- Check Your Visit History: Review details of your past appointments and consultations.
- Access Lab Results: Get prompt access to your laboratory test results.
- Read Radiology Reports: View reports from your radiological exams and imaging.
- Review Discharge Instructions: Understand and follow your post-hospitalization care plans.
- Manage Allergies and Conditions: Keep track of your known allergies and diagnosed conditions.
- Track Immunizations: Stay updated with your vaccination history.
- View Medications with Instructions: Monitor your prescription medications and instructions for use.
To complete the self-enrollment process, you will be required to provide your first and last name, date of birth, medical record number, and the email address on file with your EHS provider.
If you do not have your Medical Record Number, please call 718-869-5745.